Diego Campos Partner, Braz Campos
Diego Campos is a senior partner (equity partner) of Braz Campos Advogados and heads two Dispute Resolution departments – Judicial and Eleitoral Law of the office. Diego is a lawyer with ten years of experience in resolving strategic litigation before the State Courts of Justice, Federal Regional Courts, Electoral Regional Courts, Accounts Courts, National Justice Council, Superior Eleitoral Court and Superior Court of Justice and Federal Supreme Court. In 2016 and 2018, this was the Coordination of Majority Election Campaigns, respectively, for the Prefeitura de Curitiba and for the Government of the State of Paraná. In 2020, I am part of the legal team of the Elected Prefect of Curitiba, conducting the deliveries of memorabilia and oral support to the Paraná Regional Electoral Court. Diego has a history of acting in various relevant litigation cases, mainly in the areas of Business Law, Administrative Law and Electoral Law.
- Bachelor in Law from the Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná (PUCPR) – winner of the "Marcelino Champagnat Award" for the best academic performance between the 2006-2010 terms of PUCPR.
- Master in Economic Law from PUCPR.
- Post-Graduate in Eleitoral Law by IDDE.
- Invited Professor in Direct Graduation Courses or Extension Courses (ABDConst, ESA, FIEP, among others).
- Titular Member of the OAB/PR Electoral Law Commission (current);
- Regular Member of the Business Law Commission (current);
- Coordinator of the Post Graduation Course in Business Law of Abdconst (2016-2020)
- Professor of Civil and Administrative Law of the Graduation in Law of PUCPR (2016)
- Professor of Business Law of Graduation in Law of Unibrasil (2014-2015)